This is my resolution to stop inundating my unsuspecting, innocent victims with emails containing my favorite internet finds. It’s time to wrap it all up into one post:
1. This artcile blew my mind. What do you mean I don’t need a phone OR data?!?
2. Back to number one, friends don’t let friends waste data.
3. You know that quote we all love? Well here’s where it actually came from.
4. In college, I studied in Picasso’s home town for 5 months and became mildly obsessed. Picasso was slightly misogynistic and like or not, we are, myself absolutely included, fascinated by drama. Here’s an execerpt from the article:
“By the time of his death in 1973, Picasso had…left behind a tangled brood of four children and eight grandchild, as well as wives and muses..”
5. Hands down my favorite Instagram feed ever.
That’s what has been entertaining me on the intar-webs as of late. I sure hope some of that was worth the effort to click-through…whew!