I am really feeling the TGIF vibes today. Here’s what has been on my mind lately:
1. Baby time is the best time! That little thing is so dang cute, I don’t think I am emotionally equipped to handle it. And she wore a seasonally appropriate pilgrim outfit for her baptism. She obviously shares her auntie’s love of dress-up.
2. I am so grateful for my friendship with my sister. Our relationship was not so wonderful for most of our lives and I was always so jealous of my friends who actually had fun with their siblings.
It took us 20+ years to get there, but Amanda has become my best friend. She is probably the person in my life who is most honest with me and I can be just as honest with her. And we share some amazing parents. Life is beautiful, no?
3. There have been a lot of dogs in my life recently! We had Pip, and her mom of course, stay with us all week and it was hilarious watching them interact. I wish Mozey always had a dawg to play with all day. Pip is so tiny she makes Mozey look like a big dog.
4. Gilmore Girls. Is on Netflix. Hello, nostalgia.
I used to watch this every week in middle/high school with my Dad. Obviously, that is the only recommendation you need to bond with your couch this weekend.
5. The last few books I have read have been super sad, the last of which is my current read: Into the Wild. I highly recommend it. But, I am ready for something a bit more lighthearted. Any recommendations??
Linking up over at The Lauren Elizabeth, check her out.
Hope you had a fantastic week and have a lovely weekend!