Fall has officially arrived in the mountains.
Here are a few little items spicing up my life these days:
(Warning: Makeup talk below!)
1. I normally go the Apple Cinnamon route for fall candles, but this Marshmallow one is YUMMY. It’s warm and home-y and not overwhelming like some of the Bath and Body Works ones that everyone, myself included, seems to adore.
2. Sunscreen keeps my face pale year-round so during the summer a bit of foundation is necessary. Now that my summer tan has faded, foundation has gone out the window. This is the best dupe I have found for my beloved Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I love that NARS shiz but I don’t love the price. This one has great coverage and blends well.
3. It’s hydration season. This smells so good and dries quickly, meaning you can get dressed ASAP and not stand around freezing your buns off!
4. This Milani blush is the right price and a nice peach color. I love a nice glowy (not sparkly) blush to bring more life to my face in the colder months.
5. This is a weird one, I know. Hear me out.
I have never been a person who cares about laundry. I don’t buy dryer sheets or iron my clothes. This was a total accident and actually took me by surprise. As in, I literally smelled myself one day and thought “Wow, that’s nice” after which it took me a minute to figure out it was this lovely soap!
6. CeraVe is the best. This is the only eye cream I have found that doesn’t irritate my super sensitive eyeballs.
7. Hendricks + a splash of St. Germain + soda water + lemon = Refreshing and delicious. Try it.
Happy Fall! What are your favorites this season?